1 Network Engineer: Automation guru(End to End)
Experience in automation with Shell scripting and automating converged infrastructure.
“How to upgrade and what”
Network Engineer – Automation (6 months – Could be extended, CTH)
The candidate should have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. The individual will also need to implement, administer and troubleshoot network devices including WAP’s firewalls, routers and switches. Large enterprise network experience is highly desired.
If interested in applying please send a updated resume to Matt Dudek firstname.lastname@example.org
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with wing to wing automation of tasks from Service catalog, through workflow, scripting to request closure.
- Design, setup and configure complex Cisco switching and routing solutions with a focus on cloud and on-premise network security including Next-Gen firewalling, IDS, IPS, proxy solutions and application load-balancers.
- Design, monitor and continuously improve Cloud Foundation access solutions, including AWS networking products, SaaS access and security requirements, supporting cloud framework.
- Design and continuously refine a secure and reliable SD-WAN, including efficient and secure remote access solutions for employees and business partners.
- Maintain detailed requirements and documentation around automation(s) created.Must be able to transition support of to the Ops Pod (TTO).
- Identify opportunities to automate the network infrastructure solutions and system administration including SDN and other automation solutions.
- Must have experience with Python scripting and Ansible.
- SharePoint experience
- Remedy integration experience
Nice to Have
- Strong communications skills across many concurrent deployments with the ability to communicate details to the project teams and clearly communicate status to management.
- Must be able to work in a MVP type rhythm.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIRED:
BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related technical field or equivalent practical experience Skills and Experience. CCNP/CCIE Route & Switch preferred.
6+ years of experience with designing and running data network environment.
Must have experience in on premise and cloud based network engineering and network security solutions and services with an emphasis on AWS network products.
Must have experience in private and public cloud designs with an emphasis on transforming secure network engineering solutions in a rapidly growing organization.
Must have experience designing and delivery of a data networks to meet business needs.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and effectively interact with all levels of management from application developers to the CXO.
Equipment and Products:
Cisco routers and switches.
AWS Products including Direct Connect, VPC’s and Security Groups within
Next Gen firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto), F5 load balancers, WAN acceleration solutions, IPS and IDS devices and proxy based solutions.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.