Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and high profile opportunity for a Network Engineer to work for a large, American, financial organization located in Cincinnati, OH.
Applicants must have 4-8 years of Network Engineer experience. If interested in Network Engineer opportunities in the greater Cincinnati area, send a resume to Megan Woolum, Recruiter, at email@example.com. If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Responsibilities of Network Engineer:
- Working knowledge of web proxies
- Ability to design and implement 3rd party customer connectivity solutions
- Troubleshoots and debugs connections to peers, customers, vendors and internal network connections
- Understand and support client server to server VPN connections and other remote connectivity solutions.
- Understand, support and implement basic advanced Cisco router, switch and firewall changes.
- Working knowledge of EIGRP and BGP routing protocols
- The Network Engineer will be responsible for implement, administer and troubleshoot network devices including WAP’s firewalls, routers and switches.
Requirements for Network Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position or comparable business unit experience.
- 5 + years’ experience as a Network Engineer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
- Understand/Knowledge of EIGRP and BGP routing protocols
Potential Career Path from Position:
- Network Engineer
- IT Specialist
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*