- Provides technical support to manage a large enterprise networks.
- Installs, configures, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Plans and supports network infrastructure.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Provides clear technical documentation and written procedures to ensure other members of the support organization can assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and changing complex customer environments.
- Runs network applications testing, and may also include running performance tests.
- Monitors and troubleshoots platform and OS based problems, network infrastructure and connectivity issues.
- Routing and switching protocols, firewall systems.
- Candidate should have quick learning skills and be able to adapt to challenging and fast paced environment.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and have a can do attitude.
- Candidate must have excellent time management skills and be very responsive to customer queries/concerns.
- Need good interpersonal communication skills, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment as needed.
- 4-8 years of experience as Network Engineer in a large, corporate, multi-office environment with excess of 1,000 end customers
- BS Degree
- Certifications such as CCNA and CCNP are desired.
703 650 9233