This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Network Security Manager:
- Lead network security technology strategy development and execution
- Develop and manage network security operating budget
- Architect, design, and implement security projects
- Oversee the technical implementations of complex multi-site projects/solutions
- Provide network security subject matter expertise in the development of cloud strategies
- Develop strong working relationships to allow for the effective exchange of ideas and information
- Understand new and emerging threats and effectively mitigate risk and vulnerabilities
Requirements of the Network Security Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in an information security related field in an enterprise environment
- Expertise in network systems and security required
- Ability to maintain, troubleshoot, and deploy network security solutions
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, VoIP, QoS, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, and Networking Routing Protocols
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging network security threats and vulnerabilities
- Experience with both wired and wireless network security devices and next generation firewalls
- Exceptional and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership, organizational, and presentation skills
- Industry certifications (CCNP, CCNA, CISSP, etc.) strongly desired
Keywords: Network Security Manager, Routing, Switching, Protocols, TCP/IP, VoIP, DNS, CCNP, CCNA, CISSP, Leader
Job ID: 308763
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!