The Nevada Business Development Director will direct the business development activities of the Company’s Nevada program and will be responsible for the management of strategic and operational marketing, and customer service activities. He/She will interface with the national leadership of the Company.
The Nevada Program Director is the critical link to School District leadership teams, ensuring Company meets the needs of our partners and creates additional opportunities for increased revenue. He/She will drive communication efforts and will be a key player in the development and implementation of strategies that ensure a long term, successful relationship with our school and district customers. He/She will network with high level School District officials, and create/deliver impactful presentations to large groups that directly result in increased sales.
The Nevada Business Development Director will also contribute in recruiting teacher candidates for our state certification programs. These efforts include attending job fairs, scheduling and delivering presentations for substitute teachers and campus aides, assisting with the creation of marketing/promotional materials, and engaging the public at large. He/She will be a part of our national recruiting & marketing team to drive an increasing supply of applicants to Company’s state certification programs.
The right person for this role must be goal oriented with demonstrated leadership skills as well as an ability to cultivate relationships and promote company growth. They must be an outgoing, enthusiastic communicator with people at all levels of an organization. They must be able to travel nation-wide for networking and recruiting events, and must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate good judgment and business acumen. The Nevada Business Development Director flourishes in a small company environment and enjoys the versatility and flexibility necessary to succeed therein.
· Proactively develop and strengthen client relationships with school district HR departments and campus principals throughout various states. Provide excellent client support to ensure the Company is the first program schools consider for new teachers.
· Plan and represent company at state, regional, district, and community events geared towards both networking and recruiting
· Work with senior management to establish and manage key performance indicators (KPIs), and to plan and implement statewide networking, recruiting, marketing, and conversion strategies, creating and utilizing market reports to prioritize efforts and promote company growth.
· Provide effective sales-oriented communications, presentations and campaigns that promote positive public awareness of and successful participation in the various Company certification programs.
· When not traveling, work regular in-office hours as part of small, flexible team to ensure completion of all tasks associated with above responsibilities and assist as needed in day-to-day operations.
· Travel as needed, including nights and weekend, with significant fluctuation during the year. Travel may be as high as 75% percent of the time during certain seasons.
Candidate Profile and Experience Prerequisites
· Bachelor’s degree from a major university with strong grades.
· Demonstrate leadership ability with some management experience in a small organization
· Strong knowledge and experience in running sales, with demonstrated history of driving growth through prospecting and promoting in the field and through communications. Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in such a role, 5+ years’ experience preferred.
· Able to travel nationwide, and work weekends and evenings as necessary.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially in a networking/sales environment.
· Highly effective public speaker.
· Self-driven, goal oriented active learner.
· Team oriented approach and personality.
· Must be able to legally work in any US company without sponsorship.
· Must be a Nevada resident