Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Night Auditor is responsible for posting and balancing charges and settlements for room, maintaining files; and resetting the systems for the next day's operations. This position requires basic knowledge of accounting operations, mathematical skills, and computing skills
In addition to balancing accounts, record keeping, and ensuring proper payment this valuable position is responsible for:
· Manager on Duty authority to resolve guest concerns.
· Performing Check-in/Check-out of guest during the overnight shift.
· Facilitating communication among the overnight Bell person and security guard to ensure guest
requests are handled promptly.
· Accept payments and manage cash for small transactions as well as room rentals.
· Report any guest concerns or special requests to first shift Guest Service Agent and the Front Office Manager.
· Report any financial or procedural errors to Director of Finance.
· Control the Night Audit Bank.
Able to work weekends and holidays.