The PSU Nurse has the responsibility to provide all nursing care services for the post surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/She ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care, maintains compliance with professional nursing, JCAHO, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 2 years to geriatric.
Work nights would be Monday through Thursday only with 12 hour shifts from 7pm to 7am.
- Graduate of an accredited RN school of nursing
- 2 years clinical experience in an RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit preferred.
- Current Arizona RN License,
- Current BLS, ACLS
- PALS recommended.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Good organization habits.
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.