We strive to offer a positive work environment to our employees. Some of the many benefits we offer to our full-time employees include medical/dental/vision/life insurance, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, flex scheduling, retirement, and vacation/sick/personal time.
The Night/Weekend IPC Operator processes legal documents using various software applications in an accurate and timely manner.
The Night/Weekend IPC Operator must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays 10:00am-5:30pm. During the week, there is flexibility with evening shift days and hours.
- Revises and formats existing and new documents as well as proofreads for accuracy and completeness.
- Transmits and/or receives documents via scanning and/or email.
- Formats existing and/or new documents using programs such as DocXtools, Styles, etc.
- Photocopies, prepares mail/express labels, prepares and sends faxes/emails.
- Communicates properly and promptly with Benesch personnel and external clients, and exhibits a high level of customer service and understanding of confidentiality.
The Night/Weekend IPC Operator must possess a High School Diploma and prior experience as a secretary or word processor in the legal field. A high proficiency in processing legal documents and outstanding proofreading skills are required. Flexibility to work overtime if needed. Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, DocXtools and other programs a plus. Must possess an excellent customer service attitude.