A client of ours is seeking a Node Developer for a permanent position in Austin, Texas. You must be able to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship. If interested / qualified, please send you resume to email@example.com
Our customer is a sucesssful software firm based in Austin, Texas, They develop next-generation SmartApp technology for financial institutions, including mobile and web.
In this position you will build new applications in a micro-service architecture and support maintenance, technical change implementation, and improvements in existing applications for our clients. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, resourceful, and have excellent skills working with a team. The main technologies this engineer will use on a daily basis are NodeJS and PostgreSQL on Linux servers. Experience with AWS, Ruby, and the Rails framework are optional but preferred. We are looking for an individual who is able to understand a web service API framework and work to improve complex interfaces and front end facing employee and customer software.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
• Evaluate, implement and manage business entitlements and back-end interfaces.
• Oversee systems analysis by providing recommendations and assessments.
• Responsible for the troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of operating systems, software application and systems security.
• Design and document configurations and maintenance procedures.
• Provide technical support for our production support and product delivery teams.
• Maintain awareness of technology trends and issues and apply that knowledge to API application development.
• 1 + year of Node JS experience
• Experience with unit testing and/or TDD
• Write maintainable code in a functional style
• Work productively in a dynamic/agile environment
• Take ownership of your work
• Contribute to design and architecture decisions
skills: Ideal Experience:
• Ruby experience
• AWS experience
• Knowledge of current Scripting languages, tools, and methodologies
• 2 years using PostgreSQL
• Linux server experience
• Git or similar tools
• JIRA experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.