Durham, North Carolina - Added 2018-07-11
Non-Resident: Project Coordinator
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
The Service Coordinator provides the gateway to delivering services by providing project coordination from initiation through delivery. Service Coordinators manage all processes relevant to the successful completion of PS engagements for Customer Accounts.
As the next Service Coordinator, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Manage all processes relevant to the successful delivery of Professional Services for our Accounts including: review of user, and logistical requirements, contacting customers and obtaining scheduling details, identifying tasks and resources, assigning, and coordinating resources, and closing the project after delivery
- The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are generally routine in scope and build skills in basic practices and procedures.
- The processes used to solve problems are clearly defined.
- Work collaboratively with professionals in several service functions, with a focus on assisting the account teams, PS managers, and PS resources through the life cycle of the projects
- Monitor project activities and engage with customers, consultants, and account teams to resolve issues and delays
- Confirm scope of engagements with customer and account team, obtain timeline and source projects based on skill set requirements and geographic location
- Organize and attend planning meetings to confirm Logistics prior to engagements
- Request and manage Contract Delivery Partners: determine assignments, establish schedule, introduce project information, and address escalations
- Train new Service Coordinators
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process oriented
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations.
- Excellent follow up and attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple computer applications in a Windows environment and move from one application to another quickly and seamlessly.
- Customer Service or CRM experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a fast paced, customer-facing environment
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Customer works in 4 shifts (6 AM to 3PM, 2 PM to 11 PM, 5 PM to 2 AM and 10 PM to 7 AM) on a quarterly rotation basis.
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave