Specialty: Adult Nurse Practitioner | Family Nurse Practitioner
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Start Date: Available immediately
Duration: Ongoing per diem
Focus on patients and help them achieve better health in onsite corporate clinics. Go above and beyond in patient care by helping patients become empowered to take control of their health.
- Outpatient Corporate Health and Wellness For Employees and Family Members
- DEA required; should be comfortable with well women’s exams
- Must prescribe electronically and will dispense medication from the clinic
- Will require dispensing license depending on state
- Acute episodic and chronic cases | Common cases are cold, flu, sinus, allergies, etc.
- Board Certification NOT required | 2+ years of experience preferred not always required
- Professional liability and workers compensation coverage (NPs and PAs)
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance (Physicians)
- Highly competitive rates
- Weekly Electronic Pay
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the locum tenens process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect locum tenens opportunity!
If you’re interested,
1) Please Email Resume to email@example.com
2) Call us at 347-503-7476
Visit us at locums.allmedstaffing.com to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions