Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Dermatology Telemedicine
Incredible opportunity for a tech-savvy Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to be a part of an unique environment in San Diego. Curology is an innovative tele-dermatology practice specializing in acne and anti-aging treatment. Today, we employ over two dozen full-time providers, who work together to bring effective, customized, prescription acne care to tens of thousands of people who wouldn't otherwise be able to access it or afford it. We offer extensive training, so previous experience in dermatology is not required. Check us out at www.curology.com !
What Makes Working at Curology Different
- Revolutionizing Healthcare: Clear skin can be life-changing, but for many people it's not easy or affordable to see a dermatologist. Curology is revolutionizing the traditional healthcare industry, using our web-based technology to bring personalized attention to tens of thousands of people nationwide at an incredibly affordable price point.
- Flexible and Sustainable Work Schedule: Our providers see patients online, allowing the autonomy to set their own schedules and work from home as needed. We value happy employees and a sustainable, balanced career.
- Comfortable & Fun Work Environment: Work alongside our enthusiastic, tight-knit team of dermatologists, other providers, web developers, and support staff in our beautiful, ergonomic, pet-friendly office in San Diego.
- Extensive Training: In-depth training is provided by our expert dermatologists and dermatology providers, so previous experience in dermatology is not required.
Who You Are
- Excited and passionate about Curology’s vision; recognizes the impact on the healthcare industry
- Comfortable working independently as well as with the Curology team
- Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
- Flexible; you manage your own schedule, at times weekend or off-hours may be needed
- Local to San Diego or planning on relocating (this is NOT a telecommute position)
- National certification as a Nurse Practitioner (Adult, Adult-Gero or Family) or Physician Assistant
- Valid Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant licensure
- At least 1 year of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Proficient with word processing and computer skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance of up to $1,300 per year
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid state licenses/renewals (we manage for you!)
- A fun work environment! Company-paid team bonding events and free catered daily lunch
Please include a cover letter with your application, or a written response to the question “Why are you interested in working at Curology?”
Please apply to our direct job site: