Nurse Practitioner – Psychiatry – PinnacleHealth Psychological Associates
Job Summary: To perform psychiatric evaluations and follow-up on the psychiatry consultation and liaison service to staff and patients of UPMC Pinnacle, in collaboration with the attending psychiatrists.
- Graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner program
- Licensed as a nurse practitioner by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
Visit UPMCPinnacle.com/Providers and click on “Current Advanced Practice Provider Opportunities.”
For the latest information on advanced practice provider opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact:
Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered healthcare services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,360 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in FY 2018. For more information, visit www.UPMCPinnacle.com.