Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
The Touch Nurse Practitioner is responsible for managing patient care and treatment in collaboration with the physician.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discusses case with physician.
- Formulates and documents care plan.
- Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participates in On-Call program which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Required
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.
- National Board Certification
- Prescribing authority/DEA licensure in good standing as required in the state in which you are applying preferred.
- NPI billing number
- Medicare Part D Prescriber
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 2-5 years of experience working in acute care settings such as: ICU, CCU, telemetry, med-surgical is highly preferred.
- Must be flexible with local traveling
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and occasionally lift patients
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 Diversity, Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.