Nurse Supervisor (RN)Ridgewood Manor Health and Rehabilitation Dalton, GA
- Weekend Supervisor position available.
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient management of a long-term care patient area and/or nursing department shift.
- Plans and directs the activities of assigned staff and oversees the execution of quality resident care.
- Complies with current federal, state, and local regulations governing nursing care in the execution of assigned duties.
- Takes and records resident vital signs and collects laboratory specimens as directed.
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with residents, family members, department heads, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace