OBGYN Physician, Hospitalist at Bridgeport Hospital
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians. Yale New Haven Health is the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves.
Bridgeport Hospital has a skilled team of maternity specialists from board-certified physicians, nationally-certified nurses and midwives to experts in high-risk pregnancies. The Birthplace at Bridgeport Hospital provides services in partnership with your obstetrician, using the highest level of sophisticated technology. The experienced and knowledgeable doctors and nurses at Bridgeport Hospital bring almost 2,600 new lives into the world each year.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Primarily off shifts, weekday nights and weekend days/nights
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nations leading health systems
- Opportunity to teach residents
- State-of-the-art technology including Da Vinci robotic surgery with subspecialties: gynecological, oncology, urogynecology, MFM, perinatology and anesthesia
- Level three YNHH NBICU with neonatologist and anesthesia available 24 hours
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Located in beautiful Fairfield county, which boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities and some of the best schools in the nation. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunites, including theater, orchestra, beautiful beaches and restaurants.
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.