* Mandatory - OBIEE & Business Intelligence concepts
* Good to have - SQL & ODI
* This position is for a Developer in BI - OBIEE. The day to day activities include:
* Participate in Business Requirement discussions, identify system impacts and design solutions.
* Understand and have good knowledge of technologies, architecture, frameworks and processes used in the project, account and practice.
* Should be capable of providing innovative solutions to business problems.
* Deliver projects on time and within budget with quality.
* Ensure your projects meet the customer expectations as measured by scorecards and NPS.
* Understand Customer Domain and business processes.
* Quick Turn Around to day to day and high priority ad-hoc requests.
* Ensure SDLC/QA compliance using Defined process and methodology.
* Establish/enhanced template, Guideline, checklists and standards for project and team.
* Ensure High quality delivery.
* Understand the commitment to the Customer as per revised deal.
* Graduate or Master's degree with 5+ years of experience in US Health care domain preferably Payer segment.
* Must have Technical expertise in OBIEE, Oracle, PL/SQL and BI Concepts.
* Must have experience in EDI and HIPAA.
* Must have worked with Health Care Reform, Affordable Care Act implementation.
* Must be able to design and implement technical solutions in OBIEE.
* Must have experience with requirements gathering, analysis, design and development.
* Must have experience with handling customer and other third party vendors effectively.
* Must have problem solving ability to provide solutions to complex and new business problems.
* Must have experience with mentoring a offshore development team.
* Generate innovative ideas and apply them in implementing solutions.
* Must be flexible and adaptable towards changing organizational needs.
* Excellent Communication and inter-personal skills.
* Excellent knowledge of US Health care Payer domain and related standards.
* Good understanding of industry best practices, processes and procedures.