ORDER PROCESSING ADMIN – PHARMA EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Under general supervision, has responsibility in the sales order process from creation of order to creating a delivery document. Requires extensive knowledge and skills in the Order Processing function. Collaborates and interacts with all subordinates and levels of management in Marketing, Demand Management, Distribution Center, Finance, Call Center, Contracts and Sales Operations. Highly visible position requiring a high level of accuracy and accountability. Must be able to operate independently with the authority to make decisions within the scope of responsibility.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Responsible for creation, change and delivery of all sales order types (i.e., EDI, email or fax). Handles allocation of orders, cancellations, rejections, creating various changes in the order (i.e. quantity, priority levels, terms) requested by internal customers.
- Monitors and releases orders due to OMS, SOMS, IMA and pricing violations, interacting with Marketing, Demand management and Distribution Center.
- Maintenance of all components of Sales Order changes and the necessary communication regarding the changes.
- Following all PDMA/FDA regulations as they apply to Physician Sampling.
- Prints orders, customer account number look-up and entry of manual orders, received by fax or e-mail from Customer Service, Physicians, Marketing, Sales or Contracts departments.
- Communicates pertinent information on status of orders to senior management and internal departments.
- In the absence of the manager; functions as department lead, responsible to delegate the daily workload to the staff. Assists manager in coaching and training of staff, as required.
- Creates, reviews and updates current operational procedures, as required. Runs systems reports as needed.
- Supports quarter end/year end and product launch initiatives.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree from an accredited college or university, and minimum two (2) years of experience, preferably in a drug, food or cosmetic manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
- Standard office procedures, practices and protocols.
- Current Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and software applications, such as Microsoft Office and additional applications.
- Advanced level of Order Processing skills.
- Extensive understanding of department procedures and the Company.
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Achieving goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources.
- Adhering to all operational procedures.
- Application of critical thinking skills in all situations.
- Writing and/or composing business correspondence.
- Interpreting and closely following instructions and procedures.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Operating computer systems and software applications such as word processing, graphics and spreadsheets and 10-key data entry equipment.
- Good telephone skills and customer service.
- Typing and/or keyboarding and filing with a high degree of accuracy.
- Learning new procedures quickly.
- Performing as a team player.
- Organizational/time management.
- Working within time constraints and in pressure situations.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Requires the ability to sit and use a personal computer for extended periods, stand, walk, communicate via telephone, computer and/or face- to-face contact, vision to monitor, and use basic office equipment such as a copier and FAX machines regularly during work. Work is performed in an office environment. Noise level in this environment is within normal range.
This 5+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Anita: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-00919
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE