This is an outstanding foot-in-the-door opportunity for a broadly-skilled and highly capable administrator who enjoys being the office point-person.
Organization is open to a reduced (~ 30 hours/week) or full-time schedule and will pay an industry-leading wage to attract and retain a star (to $70s).
The Administrator will report to the President of this RTP area business association that services the life sciences industry. The role is a combination of executive support, financial record-keeping, marketing and events support, donor and sponsor coordination, IT/Telecom oversight and office management. It is a small office and this Administrator ensures that everything runs smoothly. Seek candidate who will thrive.
Specific duties will include:
- Executive Support
- Coordinate scheduling of appointments for President
- Assist President in maintaining and fulfilling calendar of appointments
- Assist other Executives as needed
- Accounting Support (QuickBooks)
- Collect, organize and process invoices (including corporate credit card) and prepare checks for payment
- Generate membership, sponsorship and other invoices for organizational accounts receivable
- Process payments, including checks, ACH payments and wire transfers
- Maintain physical records of deposits, invoices and payments
- Data & Information Technology Duties
- Coordinate IT installation and maintenance with IT vendor
- Maintain and update records in Organization’s membership database
- Manage on-line portals for vendors, SaaS platforms, and organizational memberships
- Maintain organizational structure of Dropbox document database
- Office Management
- Purchase and maintain adequate supplies of all office materials, including printer cartridges, office supplies, coffee, tea and beverages
- Maintain physical document files
- Work with vendors to assure continuous operation of office telephone and WiFi systems
- General Duties
- Meeting and event preparations, including document printing and collating, vendor selection and oversight, registration, name tags, and similar preparations
- Answer and filter incoming calls
- Initiate calls to members regarding Organizational meetings and events
- Provide notification of meetings to the Organization’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Proofread, format, and prepare documents for mailing or distribution
Targeted candidate....a versatile and resourceful administrative professional with 4+ years of directly-related experience in a high expectations setting. Expert level Word, Excel and PowerPoint and QuickBooks familiarity are expected and required. Some experience at the Executive Assistant level and BA/BS are both strongly preferred.
We seek a skilled point-person who combines smart organizational skills with excellent judgment, productive administrative capabilities and a professional presentation; one who is a proactive planner, but can readily adjust to changes and surprises; one who demonstrates superb discretion; one who brings a positive energy to the workplace and can develop quality relationships with coworkers and all stakeholders.
Finally, we seek a candidate who will work exceedingly well in this emerging, building, dynamic setting. A lot is happening. We seek a contributor -- an excited and committed candidate who will thrive.
This is an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.