As a member of the Facilities organization, the Office Administrator plays a vital role in assisting the team in maintaining a fun, safe, comfortable and efficient working environment. This role would act as the front person engagement with visitors, employees and suppliers while administering local programs. This position will report to an off-site Facilities Manager.
- Represent the company in a friendly and professional manner, while adhering to the highest level of service
- Responsible for all front lobby activities, including answering worldwide incoming calls
- Greet and directs visitors, customers, vendors and employees to appropriate personnel
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains visitors log and assigns temporary badges when needed
- Support local Snack and Beverage Program including making the orders, receiving products, stocking product in the break room and setting supply limits
- Ship & Receive U.S Mail, FedEX, UPS and other courier packages and distribute to appropriate employees
- Manage conference room calendars and ensure conference rooms are properly equipped and in order
- Assist peers and stakeholders to coordinate, facilitate, and ensure work orders are completed
- Assist Facilities Manager on local issues as needed
- Stocking office supplies
- Assist and implementation of corporate event / special events
- Provide support on-site senior leadership as requested by Facilities Management
- 1 - 3 years experience in an admin/receptionist position working in a corporate environment
- Excellent customer service, communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize appropriately to meet deadlines and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to handle information in highly confidential matter.
- Experience using office equipment (phones, copy machines, scanners, fax machines, computers)
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance
High School Diploma