Supports business office operations by becoming proficient in Medicare education, training, and support; maintaining Licensing records; supervising staff; coordinating office systems; reconciling statements; data entry and receptionist duties. Willing to work overtime and weekends. Accuracy and attention to detail required.
* Completes documents by determining priority and format; verifying, entering, and proofreading data.
* Provides business information and resolves problems by answering agents' questions and concerns.
* Maintains and retrieves records by filing policies and endorsements.
* Forwards business information by sorting and distributing documents and messages; preparing information for transfer.
* Maintains quality results by following standards.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Enhances business department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
Communications, general accounting and general office background minimum 5 years office experience only. Health and Life Insurance License or knowledge of Medicare and Insurance background a plus. Must be willing to work overtime and weekends if necessary. Position will require medicare certification and data entry. Ability to maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions, Attention to detail, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, SFAS Rules, Business Knowledge, Communication Processes, Informing Others, and Independence. We are a service company candidate must work well with others and like the people.