Grimaldi Commercial Realty Corp. Office Administrator
Real Estate Brokerage Office Administrator
Grimaldi Commercial Realty Corp. is a 43 year established locally owned and operated company; recognized as one of the premier full service boutique commercial real estate firms in the Tampa bay and surrounding area market. Great opportunity for a self-directed, motivated individual to find a long term home within our firm and to learn and advance in the commercial real estate industry.
Summary of essential job functions
Office Admin will manage day to day office operations and support team of several real estate sales agents/brokers by inputting and maintaining new listings into office database and marketing sites, as well as various support tasks needed. Will maintain and track company property listings inventory, and assist Managing Broker and team of agents with support tasks as required. Manage office systems, manage contacts through a contact database system, filing and organization, invoicing, work with excel spreadsheets, responsible for office supply orders, submit property signage orders, and be first line of contact with office vendors and clients. Responsible for communicating information and updates to agents and Broker. Will be responsible for maintaining and completing administrative project and task lists. Must be able to multi-task, and take initiative for managing day to day administrative office operations. Functions as a pivotal part of our team.
Looking for entrepreneurial minded person, who is self directed, self motivated, and well organized. Great opportunity to learn and advance in the commercial real estate industry.
Minimum requirements and Abilities
- Minimum education required: High school Diploma or College Diploma
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
- Work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) for email & written marketing descriptions
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with clients and co-workers
- Punctual and reliable
- Prior office/admin experience (real estate preferred)
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel basic knowledge and typing proficiency
- Book keeping/Accounting skills preferred
- Positive attitude and approachable demeanor a must
- Bilingual/ Spanish preferred
- Real estate experience or real estate license preferred, not required.
Starting Salary: $16.00/hour with merit based raises, potential for advancement
Hours: Part time- full time, 30+hours to start with possibility to increase to full time,
Flexibility with hours
Office location: North Tampa
Applicants please send resumes to: Careers@GrimaldiCommercialRealty.com