Office Assistant & Personal Driver
We provide advisory services to corporate, regional and local real estate owners, investors, and occupiers of industrial and commercial properties. The company specializes in property leasing and sales; investments/acquisitions; property and facility management; corporate supply chain solutions; and consulting.
We are currently seeking a full-time Office Assistant to join our team of professionals. The successful candidate will work directly with team members and be responsible for providing administrative, clerical,research, and driving support. The position requires driving from and to South Orange County each business day, four days a week (beginning at 6:00 a.m.).
Essential responsibilities include:
- Document preparation (letters, offers, agreements, reports, etc.)
- Market Research: Collect, verify and analyze market data
- Input and maintain company (CRM) database
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Manage calendar and schedule appointments/property tours
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Assist in preparation and delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with weekly email/social media post
- Order signs, printed material, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have reliable vehicle & clean DMV record
- A positive attitude and be a team player
- Strong written and typing skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Integrity, strong work ethic, goal oriented, and professional presence
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Office / Administrative Assistant