Title: Office Clerk
Date Posted: 06/13/2018
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Canton Michigan
Are you an experienced Office Clerk looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company as an Office Clerk? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Office Clerk position for you!
Location: Canton, MI
- Act as either the primary or back up worker at the reception desk on a daily basis
- Greets and directs visitors within the facility ensuring all proper logs and paperwork are completed
- Facilitates the visitor and temporary badge process by properly determining the correct badge type, collecting badges timely and auditing badge log as assigned.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail to appropriate departments and employees and ensure all outgoing mail is properly packaged and postmarked.
- Perform duties including coordinating the office supply process by ordering, receiving, stocking, inventory and distribution of office, kitchen and general maintenance supplies; includes all general, non-pharmaceutical supplies needed in the office as assigned based on facility demands.
Minimum Education / Qualifications:
- HS diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year of clerical/administrative experience in an office setting
- Computer proficient
- Attention to detail
- Professional and service oriented
Hours / Shift:
M-F (8am – 5pm)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary!!! $12.50/hr
- Fun and positive work environment!
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click “Apply Now” or email your resume to: