RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Office Clerk in Dallas, Texas (TX).
The main functions include sorting checks, keeping payroll records, taking inventory, and distributing mail. One acts as an information and communication distributor for an office.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities
- Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent typically required
- Degree is not required, but is a plus
- 5 to 7 years administrative/customer service related experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (May be required)
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Oracle or SAP knowledge is a plus
- Best: Oracle, Admin/Clerical, Customer Service
- Average: No Oracle, Admin, Customer Service
- Disqualifiers: None
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.