Leader in office furnishings needs a solid Office Furniture Salesperson for their Atlanta location.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Key requirement - office furniture sales experience - Must have.
• cold-calling into the designated territory
• lead development and account development
• manage full sales lifecycle for accounts
Qualifications and skills:
• BS/BA preferred
• 3+ years of furniture sales experience strongly preferred
• Ability to research prospective clients and develop an effective sales strategy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• CRM platform experience preferred
• Strong work ethic
• Able to manage multiple projects and handle the required follow-up
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Able to meet deadlines and finish assignments with a sense of urgency and a sense of humor
Compensation for the role includes a base salary in the $50K-$60K+ range with solid bonus potential of $10K-$15K+. Expenses and excellent benefits are included.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN Office:
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
skills: B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.