An experienced professional of impeccable integrity will be responsible for and manage office operations, personnel, payroll and equipment of an exceptional family-owned and operated Ford Lincoln dealership in Warren, Ohio. The successful applicant will be responsible for safeguarding the company’s assets and finances including compliance with tax, regulatory and reporting requirements and will prepare financial reports for dealer principal as required. The Office Manager will also administer the Human Resources function including benefits, regulatory compliance and performance documentation.
What We Are Seeking
- College graduate in field related to business, accounting or finance plus five (5) years’ record of accomplishment related to the Essential Duties of the job;
- Computer literacy and expert ability with MS Excel a must; experience working with automotive dealership-specific programs preferred; experience working with AutoMate a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Intellect, temperament and leadership skills to effectively represent Klaben Auto Stores with customers, vendors and Klaben personnel;
- Ability to perform all duties showing versatility and uncompromised integrity;
Summary of Essential Duties
- Analyze, organize and supervise office operations and procedures such as scheduling, bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, taxes, requisition of supplies, work flow and general clerical services;
- Emphasize culture of integrity and hold personnel to high standards;
- Evaluate and manage office production, personnel and procedures to optimize output and efficiency;
- Manage Human Resources operations including orientation, benefits, disciplinary documentation, workers’ compensation and unemployment;
- Manage compliance and procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records;
- Prepare financial reports and review banking and clerical records and schedules to insure completeness, accuracy and timeliness;
- Ensure compliance with government and manufacturer reporting requirements;
- Cross-train office personnel to assure competent coverage of office functions.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits available;
- Employer-participation in 401(k) retirement savings;
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Modern facility and excellent work environment.