RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client located in Herndon, Virginia (VA) is seeking an Office Manager to join their team.
This position will be the first-person visitors meet and customer service is a priority. This is a key position for the company as various departments will rely on this position for special projects. In addition to providing a great first impression to visitors, this role assists in event planning and executive administrative coordination.
- Handling incoming calls meet & greet all visitors
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and post outgoing mail
- Assist CEO with managing calendar and logistics and composing correspondence for and between CEO and other contacts
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain orderly facilities by keeping lobby and common areas tidy
- Assist various departments with ad hoc projects as needed
- Primary contact for office machine maintenance (primarily copiers and fax machines), catering companies and facilities for the building
- Major responsibilities also include assisting in planning company-wide events including catering, travel, accommodations, etc.
- 3- 5 years' experience in an administrative role
- Truly enjoys interacting with people
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Has great written and verbal communication skills
- Has excellent phone rapport and aptitude for customer service
- Has a proactive approach to helping others
- Has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work
- Is positive, outgoing, cheerful and has a professional demeanor
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.