“Open Up” to A Whole New Dental Experience
Imagine working in a place which delivers best in class patient care and focuses on putting every patient first, every visit. Our guiding principle is empathy, and we want you to join us on our mission to transform the dental experience. Our practice partners with North American Dental Group which provides us with the necessary support in order to fulfill our purpose of ensuring excellent patient care.
Wondering how this shapes your job experience?
We use our individuality and dental expertise to practice group dentistry and ensure that every patient leaves our office feeling satisfied. Do you have the drive and passion to help others improve their oral health in the way that we do? Come join our team— help us pioneer a new culture of dentistry.
Smiling from Open to Close
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday and 2 Saturdays per month
40 estimated hours per week, Full-time
Skills Required to Make a Great “Impression” on Our Team
- Motivated and proficient at problem-solving so that office revenue goals are met by managing tasks such as scheduling, staff productivity, and expenses
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability to form great relationships with our team
- Be a leader, guiding our team to success in a fast-paced and energetic work atmosphere
- Supervise and communicate proficiently to ensure efficiency within practice while also maintaining our values and good morale, showing our patients who we truly are
- Strong dedication to accurately completing administrative functions such as financial review, compliance standards, and end of the day reporting
So How Can You “Fill” This Role?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR 4 years of related experience
- Experience managing in dental or another fast-paced, highly interactive customer service atmosphere
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, and ability to learn new programs
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, or other insurance preferred
“Brace” Yourself… It only Gets Better
- Competitive paid time off for full-time and part-time team members which increases as you grow in your career with us
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k
- Constant opportunities for career growth and continuing education
- An exciting atmosphere that allows for freedom and individuality – enabling our team to always strive to do the best for our patients
Ready to Come “Bond” With Our Team?
- Our team is ready to welcome the perfect candidate with arms (and mouths) wide open! We’re constantly growing and want you to join our practice. Stop searching for jobs— apply today and start your career.
- If you are professional and organized yet outgoing, adaptable, and energetic, you’ll fit right in.
- Our team is full of individuals with different skills and personalities, but each is willing to go the extra mile for our patients while communicating well with our team. Relatable? Then there’s a spot for you at our practice. We’re excited to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.