A Brooklyn creative firm is seeking an Office Manager who will be the hybrid Executive Assistant to the CEO. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of personal/executive assistant experience, daily office operations, proven experience working in a creative or start up environment, and be pro-active! This is at temporary to permanent opportunity for immediate candidates.
Brooklyn based creative firm that specializes in digital marketing to assist brands target specific demographics.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Directly support the CEO
- Manage calender and meetings
- Take incoming phone calls and emails
- Prepare materials for internal meetings and take notes during meetings
- Provide a high-level of confidentially for executives and team
Office Management Responsibilities:
- Manage daily office operations: order supplies, plan events, catering, etc.
- Greet incoming clients and guests
- Enhance overall office environment and culture
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the office
- Liaise with facilities and vendors for office repairs
- Handle expenses for executives and office budget
- 1-2 years of c-level/personal support or office management experience
- Extremely organized
- Problem-solution oriented
- Proactive and dynamic
- Excellent software and digital program skills
- Proven written and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Able and willing to commute to Brooklyn, NY
- *Must have an interest to work in a growing start up/creative environment*
This is a role for someone who is extremely organized, willing to get their hands dirty, and who can ensure all office operations are running smoothly. Must have c-level support experience in a similar environment. Ideal for immediate candidates to begin as soon as possible!