For Pittsburgh (Oakland area) non-profit. Selected candidate will provide support to Executive Administrator by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all regular contacts and vendors.
- Develop and maintain HR policies for staff.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps Executive Administrator informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Conducts regular evaluations of personnel.
- Cross-training with finance and website staff positions.
- Proficient MSOffice Suite skills
- QuickBooks or Financial Software skills
- Professional verbal, written and reporting communication skills
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to analyze information and problem solve
- Confidentiality and professionalism are required at all times.