Are you a people-oriented person with experience in a front of house role in a professional environment? We are seeking a front of house Workflow Coordinator for the New York office of a global, top-tier law firm. This is a professional and fast-paced environment, and the Workflow Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing reception, hospitality, and office services teams to provide an exceptional experience for clients and firm employees. The Workflow Coordinator will work closely with client counterparts in this role and will be actively engaged in delivering services in all three departments. Williams Lea Tag provides a range of support services for this law firm, and the right candidate will have the opportunity to develop in leadership and learn skills in other service lines.
- Coordinate workflow, prioritize and delegate tasks to associates providing reception, hospitality, and office services to ensure a seamless interaction between departments
- Provide event planning support to client requestors, ensuring events are planned and executed as desired
- Oversee the daily functions of the conference floor including maintenance and cleanliness
- Ensure set-ups, catering and other requirements are completed on time and accurately
- Ensure that the reception and conference floor areas represent a high standard at all times
- Work alongside the team, providing daily support in all departments, including but not limited to the set-up of conference rooms including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, and food/beverages as needed; assist with reception coverage, including managing multiple phone lines and visitor check-in. Assist with office services and facilities teams with related requests.
- Responsible for overseeing facilities requests and working with the building and client resources to fulfill requests to proactively maintain the space
- Ensure the team provides outstanding service to clients and guests while building strong customer relationships
- Monitor requests and daily tasks to ensure said tasks are completed efficiently, accurately and within the deadline
- Immediately escalate any operational problems or issues to Management
- Assist with developing and maintaining standard operating procedures, making suggestions to improve workflow and service
- Manage vendor relationships
- Make sure that team is following standard operating procedures at all times
- Train new employees on policies and procedures
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Produce required reports on schedule
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a legal, banking or large corporate environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience delivering front of house services - hospitality, catering, reception, concierge or other front-line customer service roles.
- Experience directing workflow and overseeing activities of a team
- Ability to plan and execute client and internal events, partnering effectively with colleagues, clients, and vendors
- Experience managing external vendors
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills
- Capable of demonstrating exemplary work ethics and professionalism at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with the client, team members, manager and others through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Must have good organizational skills
- Professional telephone demeanor
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.