|Description:|| Title: OnBase Developer |
Location: Allentown, PA
Responsible for the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of complex business software solutions. Other responsibilities include implementing major enhancements, refactoring code and contributing to peer code reviews when needed. The OnBase Developer will be expected to produce quality code in a timely manner and with minimal supervision.
• Create workflows and custom APIs that address business process needs of our customers.
• Assist with the configuration and deployment of OnBase system components.
• Collaborate with a project team to develop schedule of sensitive solutions.
• Work within the Software Development Lifecycle through concurrent projects with different timelines.
• Provide ongoing product and solution support
• Function independently at a high level with responsibilities for meeting plans and schedules.
• Participate in off-hours support rotation.
• Maintains application design integrity.
• Maintains a client service approach by adhering to company values, policies and procedures.
• Produce technical or procedural documentation as required.
• Assist/mentor less-experienced peers.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned.
|Requirements:|| Knowledge/Abilities: |
• Extensive knowledge of OnBase Version 17
• Extensive knowledge of OnBase Administration
• Extensive knowledge of Document Import Process(DIP), with preprocessor knowledge
• Extensive knowledge of Workflow Development
• Experience with: IIS server- Website Configuration
• Extensive knowledge of Multi Instance Keyword set up.
• Extensive knowledge of Unity Script/API—Development skills for Custom Application
• Extensive knowledge of Unity form – with custom action
• Extensive knowledge of Custom Query
• Experience with .NET, C#
• Experience with SQL Server - Database Design, Table Structure, Stored Procedures, Views
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
• Experience with source code control tools.
• Technical troubleshooting skills.
• Web services experience with SOAP and REST a plus.
• Adjusts and is flexible to meet changing needs and demands of internal and external clients.
• Establishes high quality standards for own work; detail-oriented.
• Ability to think analytically about problems assigned or encountered.
• Resourcefulness and ability to take the initiative in development and completion of work projects.
• Clear, effective verbal and written communications skills.
• Bachelor/technical degree in Computer Science related discipline or equivalent experience; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Demonstrated strength in software algorithms. Industry designation preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in OnBase Workflow and Integration development
• AnyDoc experience a plus
|Job Location:||Allentown, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Langhorne, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(215) 752-4800|