Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are “One Alliance” committed to serving our patients and customers as “An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference.”
What You’ll Do at Alliance:
- Work with an Oncologist on all patient care and exams, follow-ups, and medical management. Assess patients for therapy side effects and provide nursing intervention as needed.
- Assist in coordinating scheduling of patient consultations, simulations, and follow-up visits including any necessary outpatient lab tests, x-rays, and scans.
- Educate patients and family members regarding diagnosis, treatment, and management of side effects. Provide emotional support and helps navigate patients and families through care process from referrals to hospital support services, social work, home care and hospice (if necessary).
What You’ll Bring to Alliance:
- 2 yrs. oncology nursing exp.
- Associates Degree or equivalent exp.
- RN License, CPR Certification, and Driver’s License required
What Alliance Will Provide to You:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company match
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holidays & float time
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.