· Strong MS Excel skills – Experience creating pivot tables, formulas and graphs on large amounts of data
· Strong MS Word documentation skills – Ability to create meeting minutes, process documents, templates, etc.
· Strong PowerPoint skills for regular reporting
· Ability to pull data from MS-SQL and Oracle databases using queries highly desired
· Experience with SQL Reporting Services highly desired
· Excellent communicator
· Experience with SOX and SOC audits at financial institutions highly desirable.
· Experience working with internal auditors a plus
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced high-energy environment
· Willingness to learn new skills in the financial IT auditing and compliance realm (working with auditors, creating required reports, tracking issues, managing tasks, coordinating with other teams, etc).
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Examples of previous work and capabilities highly desirable during the selection process
· Familiarity with ITIL and Agile methodologies is a plus