EBRR Property Maintenance Services
Address: 2145 Priest Bridge Drive, Suite #4,
EBRR has a long history of financial strength, excellence in building quality, and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction. We’re seeking a construction manager with similar values, who can put his or her expertise to work on a variety of building initiatives (commercial/industrial/residential). This professional will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects at once, and serving as the representative at each worksite in dealings with subcontractors, suppliers, customers, and government inspectors. He or she will be expected to ensure compliance with all federal and state procedures, regulations, and codes, and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis. With each project, this individual is counted on to drive the innovation we’re known for.
EBRR has a culture of making sure that the client is always put first and what would be best for client in the short and long term. When a problem arises, this employee at this position would be expected to solve/remedy the problem on their own initiative and expected to solve it in a timely manner.
● Manage and oversee work sites for both new construction and remodel projects, coordinating site activities and assuring that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the project goals and objectives.
● Assist with sales (leads provided) that are either vetted or non vetted clients.
● Oversee and provide direction to employees, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure quality standards are met across the board across the organization.
● Liaise between engineers, architects, and others working on the project.
● Prepare and manage estimates, budgets, timetables, resources and schedule.
● Proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues.
● Adhere to legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements.
● Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other specialists, and hire full-time and part-time subcontractors and laborers, and coordinate their schedules.
● Generating new business:
○ Leads will be provided (vetted and non-vetted)
○ Own supplied leads (industry contacts)
● Attend coordination and progress meetings; make regular trips to sites during construction including bid walks, preconstruction walks, in-progress site visits, punch walks, and construction closeout.
● Conduct and document quality assurance and safety inspections throughout the construction process, assuring working environment is maintained at acceptable levels, and tools and equipment are in good working condition and organized at EBRR office.
● Maintain and update SOW and preconstruction documents, and monitor contract obligations with a goal of building relationships with reliable contractors and vendors.
● Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other project disruptions.
○ Check in with EBRR project managers to make sure projects and applicable daily tasks are getting done or on schedule to get done.
○ Check in with EBRR office manager to see if any important tasks need to get done in the early morning.
○ Sales calls with potential clients - leads provided; if leads are already vetted - set onsite appointment and confirm scope of work. If leads are not vetted, vet the leads with script provided.
○ Resolve any issues that arose from the previous day.
● Onsite appointments where client is requesting your presence or it is a larger scale project.
● Full estimates that need to be typed up or preliminary pricing that needs to be established/sent to the client.
● Emails to be sent to clients (preliminary pricing estimates, follow up emails, any other email/calendar duties).
● Follow up calls with the already confirmed clients that have accepted preliminary pricing.
● Visiting of the current project sites to address any issues with current projects and the clients.
● Attending weekly management meeting to discuss progress of all the current projects.
● Developing/adjusting forecasts (schedules, labor, materials) for the current projects.
● Meeting with prospective clients and establishing rapport with them and respective entities
● Attending monthly management meeting to evaluate how the organization performed for that given month.
● Reviewing the current financial documents to ensure that the organization is operating at full efficiency.
● Setting overall longer term goals within the organization - 1, 4, 8, 12 months ahead.
● Evaluating these set objectives from the previous months when they were established.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
● 15+ years experience in management of new construction and remodeling projects.
● Knowledge of construction methods and technologies, and ability to interpret technical drawings and contracts.
● Knowledge of building code requirements and scheduling methods.
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a constant eye on quality.
● Knowledge of jobsite safety practices required.
● Fluent or solid working knowledge of Spanish.
● Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Associate Constructor (AC), and Certified Professional Constructor (CPC) designations.
● Working knowledge of green building practices.