With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com
The Operations Account Liaison is responsible for managing the relationship between Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and Apria Healthcare.
- Assists branches with orders and locates lost equipment when necessary.
- Resolves issues by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate solutions.
- Troubleshoots with the medical groups and any relevant on-site departments if issues arise.
- Assists medical groups and/or other provider groups regarding products and services available under the contract.
- Coordinates with physicians and medical groups.
- Assists with billing issues and forwards to appropriate person.
- Makes follow-up calls to patients that are awaiting special order items.
- Facilitate equipment deliveries to Hospitals.
- Assists DME with questions, concerns and patient history.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
- At least one year related experience is required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be considered for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The position requires regular sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, and stooping.
- The position requires the constant use of hands to write, use computers, and manipulate papers.
- The position requires constant talking and hearing.
- The position requires specific vision abilities to include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The position requires occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet