Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and excellent customer service skills, this may be the position for you!
Canon Solutions America Operations Administrators (II) will support customer inquiries, providing superior customer service and update and maintain contract data and purchase orders in the billing system. Operations Administrators (II) will utilize analytical and technical skills to identify, investigate, log, and resolve billing issues impacting customer invoicing. Must ahve the ability to work independently in a team environment and meet set targets associated to the contract and billing process.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Manage the accurate entry of all orders into the Canon Solutions America order and billing systems
- Quickly identify problems and corrective action of all order requirements for product, product configuration, pricing, etc.
- Verify that orders meet customer requirements and special billing needs
- Ensure orders are in compliance with policy
- Work across functional boundaries to resolve delays in the entry of customer orders to ensure that customer's delivery and installation timeframes are met
- Resolution of simple & complex invoice & billing related issues
- Validate accuracy of first billing to customer and ensure that it is in compliance with customer special billing requirements
- Assist team in accomplishing objectives and meeting deadlines
- Associate required; Bachelor degree is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience required
- Customer Service experience required
- Data entry experience required
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Working knowledge and experience with SAP and/or AS400 a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans