Location: Chesapeake, VA
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Chief Operations Officer
Who we are:
Decisions is a fast-growing, private-equity backed technology company that provides the only seamlessly integrated workflow and rules platform for business process automation. The Company is trusted by some of the most well-known and respected Fortune 500 companies and SMBs around the world including Pfizer, Staples, and American Express. By using Decisions’ no-code BPM platform, customers across industry verticals are empowered with the ability to rapidly automate and transform their business processes, improve operational efficiency, and drive company results, regardless of technical skillset.
Decisions is looking for a driven and talented Operations Analyst to join our Data Analytics team.
How you will contribute:
As an Operations Analyst you will use data to support analysis on strategic issues, and partner cross-functionally to automate processes and improve tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct financial modeling in support of analysis projects that will drive strategic business decisions.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Assist in reporting, and operationalizing key performance metrics, reporting tools, and dashboards to empower other team members with data.
- Successfully implement new processes and tools with a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Proactively make recommendations for new tests and initiatives to improve key metrics and customer outcomes.
- Assist with quarterly and monthly analyses in support of Decisions’ customer success leadership.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required (major in an analytical or technical field preferred).
- Prior analytical experience (ideally in consulting, finance, or sales/business operations).
- Expert in Excel (Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc) and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting a plus.
These Would Be Nice Too:
- Aptitude for framing business questions in analytic terms and translating business requirements into analyses with actionable insights.
- High integrity, respect, and honesty – a true team player.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Work-life balance with generous paid time off
- Personal career and skill development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dedicated and passionate co-workers
This position is based out of our headquarters in Chesapeake, VA with no remote opportunities. Applicants must be able to commute to this location on a daily basis.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.