Growing Start-Up is currently looking for an Operations Analyst to join their team! The Operations Analyst will have a minimum of 1-4 years’ experience and be looking to grow in their career. The Operations Analyst will work with senior leaders to deliver real time insights and analysis on budget, resource allocation and internal systems that will influence strategic planning for facilities and staff. It is important to note that there are dogs in the office, so the Operations Analyst must be comfortable in that type of work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 1-4 years’ experience with financial or business analytics.
- Strong operations and strategy experience.
- Comfortable leading high impact projects for facilities & people operations leadership.
- Comfortable working around financial modeling of costs and projections.
- Ability to manage the annual budget process for the People Operations team.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 167240