Job Title: Operations Analyst / Sales Compensation Analyst / 331027
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Palo Alto, CA
The Operations Analyst (Sales Compensation) plays a critical role in our sales compensation process. This position will collaborate with Finance, Sales Operations, Human Resources, Field Operations and Sales worldwide.
- Finance Operations, Sales Compensation is responsible for providing support for the payouts for up to 900 variable incentive participant payees.
- Act as the primary steward for the Goal Assignment Form (GAF) process for all employees receiving commissions.
- Monitor/Identify new hires or transfers requiring goal assignment
- Solicit goal details from the appropriate owners
- Process goal assignment forms in our compensation system (Callidus)
- Shepherd the GAF through the appropriate approvals
- Coordinate with HR to update their HRIS systems with the resulting variable compensation details.
- Assist in responding to commissions-related questions from employees.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing and validating commissions system (Callidus) set-ups for calculation of world-wide commissions, including Americas, EMEA, APJ.
- Reconcile various critical stakeholder reports including Commissions Statements, Order Detail reports, and Year-to-date Attainment reports.
- Assist in developing our world class comp administration and enablement with special projects.
Experience / Skills Required:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Compensation / finance experience, including use of automated incentive comp systems such as OIC, Xactly, Callidus, Varicent, etc. preferred
- Strong communication skills. Ability to administer programs and processes globally.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be very proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets (sumifs, vlookups, array formulas).
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
Experience / Skills Desired:
- Experience with sales compensation processes preferred.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.