The Operations & Purchasing Assistant will assist in the day to day operations of the organization's various offices, facilities, technology, event planning, and data management. They will wear many hats and require a lot of flexibility to service the company's needs.
The Brooklyn-based organization has built a large network within the Higher Education industry.
The Operations & Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the main office and customer service needs to key stakeholders
- Purchasing furniture and office supplies, along with the planning and coordinating of delivery
- Manages purchase orders, inventory and returns if needed
- Ensures orders are compliant with accounting protocols
- Maintains strong relationships with vendors and ensures cost saving initiatives
The successful Operations & Purchasing Assistant should have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Excel & Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Communication skills and Sense of Urgency
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Competitive Salary. Office located in Brooklyn, NY.