Cetera Financial Group is currently seeking an Operations Associate for our Annuity Insurance team located in St. Cloud, MN. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in providing operational support and world class customer service to our clients.
What you will do:
- Provide operational, customer service and administrative support for the Annuity Insurance Department.
- Be responsible for daily processing of work associated with the department. This may include journal entries, account processing, payment solutions, etc.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers via email, fax, phone
- Be a liaison between customers/financial professionals and institutions, including banks, credit unions and clearing firms
- Perform various account calculations/reconciliation.
- Perform research as requested on customer accounts
- Provide phone support for department
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to have:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of experience working in an office environment
- 1 year of experience with MS Office
Really catch our eye with:
- Specific Knowledge of Financial Services Industry and operational process
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering excellent problem resolution, organizational and follow-up skills
- Good attention to detail
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Superior listening skills
- Positive role model to colleagues
- Highly responsive to coaching and training
- Independent; able to work and resolve complex issues with minimal guidance
- Team player attitude
- Energetic and results-oriented
What we give you in return
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
" Cetera Financial Group " refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services .
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.