Job ID: 139532
Central Premix, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Responsible for overall plant and location operations in accordance with safety guidelines, business plans, company goals and regional strategies.
- Directs and oversees organization’s manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for planning and directing the layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Participate in the procurement of all raw materials, supplies and other production needs.
- Oversees upkeep of equipment as well as installation of any new equipment.
- Able to provide effective advice and services in order to maintain and improve machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Review all recommendations for performance management for production personnel.
- Review and discuss results of production reports and profit-loss statements.
- Leads and directs the works of others.
- Enforces compliance with all OSHA regulations and ensures plants and locations operate in a safe and secure manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in Business Administration, Engineering or related field, plus 5+ years related experience and/or training in related functions; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must have ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, web-based data management tools and Internet applications.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community and peers.
- Prior experience in production/manufacturing environment preferred.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Central Premix, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.