This position is essential to the non-production operations within the department and is responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance with all department policies and procedures. Manages all credit risk requirements for the department, administers the MERS system and manages all quality control efforts within Loan Originations.
- Ensures that all Quality Control procedures are followed and that quarterly reviews of consumer and mortgage loans are completed. Reviews reports from outsourced quality control vendors to ensure compliance with service level agreements. Reviews findings with deparment managers and ensures any necessary remedial actions are taken. Performs quarterly TRID reviews on mortgage and consumer loan files. Administrates CIP Quality Control and implements CIP Quality Control Process per bank policy.
- Maintains a current and complete set procedures for each department within Loan Originations and ensures that departments are compliant. Conducts monthly meetings with department heads to discuss recent changes, planned updates and any required implementation plans. Obtains needed approvals from legal/Compliance. Tracks and verifies that all employees are trained on policy/procedure and ensures compliance.
- Completes Model Risk related items, including but not limited to: approval and validation of all existing and new risk models used by Loan Originations.
- Ensures that all changes to customer forms, documents and disclosures are in compliance with all state and federal regulations. Coordinates with form vendors and IT to ensure that the correct forms have been uploaded to the Loan Originations System, are tested and ready to use.
- Manages all vendors applicable to the department, including entering new vendors in vendor management system. Obtains approval for contract execution (legal, RMS, Insurance, etc.) and maintains annual questionaires.
- Acts as the department BCP Administrator. Reviews policy when applicable and uploads to site; reviews employee list monthly and sends to management for validation; sends updated evacuation lists to safety wardens.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled