Join the leader in engineered Heavy Lift and Transport!
MINDS OVER MATTER - Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry. Barnhart is committed to continuous improvement and to be the best heavy lift and heavy transport company. Our customers can expect Barnhart to aggressively pursue innovative ways to lower overall project costs and improve safety
SETTING IDEAS IN MOTION - At Barnhart we are in the business of assisting companies in moving and installing equipment of any size. Whether it's a lift of a few feet or a transport across the country, we set your vision in motion through an unparalleled network of resources and innovative engineering solutions that defy convention. If you can dream it, Barnhart can make it a reality.
Over 40 BRANCHES ACROSS THE U.S - The strongest network of rigging experts and equipment in the country. Barnhart's network includes a long list of "cool tools," including PSTe Goldhofer trailers, cranes from 18 to 1,800 tons, Strand-jacks, Cantilever beams, Hydraulic Gantries, Self tailing devices, Skidding Systems, and the Modular Lift
Employer of Choice – Barnhart has a strong culture of “One TEAM” and Minds over Matter. We strive to do the impossible lifting and transporting as “One TEAM”. We are looking for people that also are striving for excellence in their work and collaborating with our “One TEAM”. If you are looking for a culture that provides Compensation with Trust, Progress & Recognition, we could be your Employer of Choice.
- Operations Manager reports directly to the Branch Manager
- Lead, develop, and manage field personnel
- Scheduling of daily jobs, allocation of equipment, and field equipment
- Develop best practices for improving operational efficiencies and job profitability
- Provide support to the Barnhart sales team
- Effectively manage labor and equipment in the daily operation to comply with company goals in the areas of: DOT, SOP, Qual Cards, Personal injury, equipment and property loss, safety audits, equipment maintenance, safety and post job reviews
- Track and assign all training for Field Personnel
- Operations Coordinator will be part of the team that ensures that the branches meet or exceed all of the criteria set out in the Barnhart monthly report card.
- 5-10 years of industrial experience, rigging and/or power generation experience is a plus
- An ability to multi-task and exhibit flexibility in job duties
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to coach others
- Strong computer skills with a superior working knowledge of MS Office Products
- An ability to train, formally and informally, through mentoring and success-based delegation
- Must pass drug test, fit for duty and background check
- College degree preferred