PCC Airfoils, LLC, headquartered in Greater Cleveland, Ohio, is a world leader in the fast-paced, high-tech industry of investment casting. Each of the thirteen (13) Airfoils’ locations play an integral part in the manufacture of blades, vanes and components for use in gas turbine engines. PCC’s parts are found on virtually all commercial & military aircraft, as well as, industrial gas turbine applications in the free world. Our product plays a significant role in NASA’s space program and aid in the evolution of the light-weight, fuel-efficient engines of the next generation.
The Airfoils Division is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp. The company currently has an overall sales volume of over $8 Billion, employing in excess of 25,000 individuals throughout 125 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. PCC is seeking individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced, goal oriented work environment.
PCC Airfoils, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit:
EOE - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Responsible for the management, direction, and coordination of manufacturing operation for the Wickliffe plant. Ensures the achievement of production requirements, necessary quality and reliability requirements, on time delivery, and lowest cost. These objectives are achieved in part by delegating authority to the appropriate support departments and motivating the Wickliffe production workforce. Reporting directly to this position are Area Managers and Supervisors.
* Ensures that the safety requirements and policies are enforced.
* Ensure adherence to process control procedures, operating instructions, and all quality control instructions.
* Prime responsibility to safely manufacture a quality product with minimal scrap or rework, while meeting customer specifications and delivery commitments.
* Establishes and executes annual operating budgets for area under supervision. Responsible to make or beat the budget. Takes appropriate action to correct deviations from budgets or operating plans.
* Formulates long and short-range strategies for all plant manufacturing functions.
* Control quality, delivery, cost of production, work in process levels, and monitors production through manufacturing planning.
* Recommends and purchases new equipment for expansion, efficiency, cost reductions, quality or improvement.
* Maintains and enhances a team environment and motivates the workforce.
* Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering related curriculum. Extensive training in manufacturing, accounting, manufacturing processes leadership, group motivation and behavior.
* Background in related area of Engineering, Shop Operations, and Material Management.
* Successful experience in related production operations with a minimum 7-10 years in supervision and management.
* Demonstrated strong skills in motivating groups toward common goals and managing the successful completion of multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques and philosophies, TOC, Six Sigma and problem solving.
* Hands-on, take charge attitude.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
Click Here To Apply