North American Pipe Corporation invites you to further your career and participate in the cutting edge of PVC pipe and fittings products. We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team and continue our leadership in the PVC industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.Comply with all Company policies and procedures. Maintain operation of multiple lines, including loading gaskets and packaging end product for shipment.
- Visually inspect product for quality assurance purposes.
- Measure and record pipe dimensions as required. Take the proper action according to SPC Charting
- Control dimensions to maintain pipe specifications with direct supervision.
- Move bundled pipe from work area (scrap and good product).
- Assist in production line start-up activities and changeovers.
- Follow all operational and safety procedures.
- Cut and band scrap as directed.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area per established housekeeping standards.
- Understand Belling Operations.
- Report any equipment malfunctions, product defects or unsafe conditions immediately.
- Read and Understand SOP’s contained in Operator Manual
- Relieve and assist other operators as needed.
- Work as a team with other personnel.
- Other duties as required
North American Pipe Corporation, a Westlake Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.
If you are an active Westlake Chemical employee (or an employee of any Westlake Chemical affiliates), please do not apply here. Please go to your Workday homepage and click on the "Careers" worklet and view "Westlake Career Opportunities".