Ophthalmic Technician / Medical Assistant
RetinaCare Consultants is a well-established and growing sub-specialty Ophthalmology practice with one location in Latham, NY. We are seeking an experienced, dependable and friendly individual with a strong work ethic to join our office family. The ophthalmic technician is an important member of the practice and assists the physicians in delivering high quality patient care. The position requires a good understanding of ophthalmic practice and patient care.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Screening examinations and special testing
- Efficiently and accurately interview patient and document histories
- Entering data into Electronic Health Record system
- Communicate with patients
- Maintain and clean equipment
- Assist in office procedures
- Stock and clean exam rooms
- Medical experience
- Ophthalmology specialty experience preferred, but not required
- Computer skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a busy office
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalency
We offer a competitive salary, with benefits including medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation, 401K and profit sharing plan.
Please click "Apply" to send your resume or fax to 518-218-1237.
Please visit www.retinacareny.com to learn more about us.