The Database Analyst will collaborate with the team throughout the requirements, design, build, test and implementation phases. These phases will be compressed into agile sprints.
- Seek a thorough understanding of the business processes which are to be modified during the sprint.
- Propose and document a technical design for the solution, including data flow diagrams and detailed data set descriptions (fields, values, sizes, sources, destinations).
- Build and unit-test the solution.
- Prepare the solution into database scripts which can be deployed to User Acceptance Testing.
- Adjust the solution based on bug fixes, customer feedback and testing results.
- 5 years of experience as on an enterprise level as a database analyst
- Extensive OLTP and OLAP database experience on the Oracle platform.
- Enterprise Database/Analyst technical subject matter expertise
- Experience with inbound and outbound interfaces, detailed reports, data conversions, extensions, enhancements, and testing for large scale systems
- Responsibility for the primary delivery of overall software functionality in both the Microsoft ASP.NET and SQL Server regions
- Experience managing a production environment of servers including Oracle 10G or higher database administration
- Demonstrated experience designing and sizing database instances, providing optimal performance for clients and systems.